Rs. 120.00 (Inclusive of all Taxes)
Out of stock
1. Marinate 500g chicken with 1 tbsp Keya Delhi Butter Chicken Masala, 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste; keep aside for 30 minutes.
2. Sear chicken pieces in butter.
3. Heat 1 tbsp butter in pan, add 1 tsp cumin, 2 large roughly diced onions, and sauté. Add 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, 1 tbsp Keya Delhi Butter Chicken Masala, 12-15 cashew nuts, 3 large roughly diced tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes with the lid on.
4. Grind the mixture, strain into a pan. Cook for 5 minutes, add chicken marinade and cook till chicken is tender.
5. Garnish with fresh cream and Butter Chicken is ready to serve!