Keya Khada Masala blends are whole spice mixes, Hand Picked in the right proportion by expert chefs, gently blended and Coarse Ground to unlock its taste and aroma only while cooking. The magic of Aroma Locked Nalli Nihari Masala comes alive with flavourful bursts of real whole spices.
EXPERT SPICE BLENDERS SINCE 1935: Keya Khada Masalas are prepared from the house of "VKL Seasonings Pvt. Ltd". Since our inception in Kerala in 1935, the spice capital of the world, we have evolved from being whole-spice traders to one of the India's largest seasoning & flavour solution provider across the globe. Experience in spices, combined with the latest quality standards in manufacturing (which involve 50+ quality checks) helps us ensure that our products are word class in terms of purity, aroma, flavour and freshness!
1. Boil 500g mutton shoulder piece, and clean.
2. Marinate mutton pieces with 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, 2 tbsp Keya Nalli Nihari Masala, 1/2 bowl curd and 1 tbsp lime juice.
3. In a thick base pan, add 2 tbsp ghee, 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, 3 large finely chopped onions, cook till golden brown.
4. Add 2 tbsp Keya Nalli Nihari Masala, boiled mutton and mutton stock. Let it cook for minimum 1 hour till the mutton is tender.
5. Add whisked curd and diluted gram flour to the gravy and add salt to taste. Garnish with coriander and Nalli Nihari is ready to serve!