Keya Khada Masala - Pindi Chana-Chhole Khada Masala, 100g
Rs. 120.00(Inclusive of all Taxes)
WHY IS IT AUTHENTIC?
Keya Khada Masalas are PRE-ROASTED BLENDS OF GROUND AND WHOLE SPICES that have already been blend to perfection based on age old recipes.
AUTHENTIC MADE EASY: We do the hard work for you in advance!
Use this pre-roasted Khada Masala to make AUTHENTIC Pindi Chana-Chhole in 3 EASY STEPS that will make even your grand mom proud!
USE LESS THAN REGULAR MASALA: Keya Khada Masala is more powerful and delivers better taste, flavour and aroma than regular powdered masala
Use only 2 spoons of Keya Khada Masala vs 3 spoons of ordinary powdered masala.
100% PURE: NO added colour, NO preservatives, NO Harsh processing, NO MSG. 100% Authentic taste, flavour and aroma
Made with the choicest of ingredients that are handpicked by chefs after talking to experts - Our grandmas, moms and aunts
Try this and you won’t go back to your ordinary masala!
Keya Khada Masala blends are whole spice mixes, Hand Picked in the right proportion by expert chefs, gently blended and Coarse Ground to unlock its taste and aroma only while cooking. The magic of Aroma Locked Pindi Chana-Chhole Masala comes alive with flavourful bursts of real whole spices. EXPERT SPICE BLENDERS SINCE 1935: Keya Khada Masalas are prepared from the house of "VKL Seasonings Pvt. Ltd". Since our inception in Kerala in 1935, the spice capital of the world, we have evolved from being whole-spice traders to one of the India's largest seasoning & flavour solution provider across the globe. Experience in spices, combined with the latest quality standards in manufacturing (which involve 50+ quality checks) helps us ensure that our products are word class in terms of purity, aroma, flavour and freshness!
1. Pressure cook 2 bowls of chickpeas/ Kabuli Chana (soaked overnight) with 3 black tea bags and salt, till soft.
2. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan, add 1 tsp cumin seeds, and 1/2 bowl onion paste, a pinch of asafoetida, 2 tbsp ginger- garlic paste and sauté till golden brown.
3. Add 1 tsp coriander powder, 1 tsp chilli powder, 2 tbsp Keya Pindi Chana-Chhole Masala dissolved in water.
4. Add 1/2 bowl fresh tomato puree and cook for 2 minutes. Add chhole and 2 cups of water; cook for 20 minutes.
5. Garnish with chopped coriander and grated ginger and serve semi dry.